The B94.5 crew is collecting for the State College Food Bank just in time for Thanksgiving! All you have to do is stay in your car and we will retrieve the items from your passenger side, backseat, or trunk!
Date: November 23rd
Location: Quaker Steak and Lube – 501 Benner Pike
Needs List (Updated November 6, 2020):
- Canned Homestyle Soups (Progresso, Campbell’s Chunky, etc.)
- Protein Beans
- Tomato Product (diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, etc.)
- Side Dishes (Rice-A-Roni, Knorr sides, boxed potato dishes, Hamburger/Tuna Helpers)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Snack Items (Chips, Pretzels, Crackers, etc.)
- Cooking Oil (Vegetable, Canola, or Olive Oil)
- Hot Chocolate Mix
- Tea Bags (Black, Green, or Herbal)
- Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Liquid Hand Soap
HOLIDAY FOOD ITEMS
*We are collecting items for our Thanksgiving and Holiday meals, which we will start distributing in late-October and continue through late-December! Needed shelf-stable items include: Stuffing Mix, Gravy, Canned Yams/Sweet Potatoes, Canned Green Beans & Corn, Apple Pie Filling.
What about CRANBERRY SAUCE and CANNED PUMPKIN?! We already have a healthy stock of Cranberry Sauce and Canned Pumpkin in our pantry. While we will happily accept those items, they are not in as great of a need as the other holiday food items mentioned above.
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food, Baby Formula
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items. Please check the expiration dates on items before donating them. Our food donation guidelines provide assistance in determining what can be accepted.
This Food Drive is powered by Cartridges Galore in State College!