The following constitutes Contest Rules, both on and off-air on B94-WBHV.
1. All B94 contests are open to any/all B94 listeners, unless otherwise specified by B94 or its affiliates.
2. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household will be allowed.
3 Winners must sign a release prior to receiving their prize.
4. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up within 30 days of winning. B94 will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty days provided.
5. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
6. B94 is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty day grace period.
7. All major prizes will be given away by B94. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
8. B94 may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event of non-availability of an announced prize.
9. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of B94 is final.
10. In the event that two telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, the entire phone call will be disqualified and another phone call will be taken. B94 cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation An example of “tied together” call may be two telephone calls originating from the same location or residence or a party line.
11. Employees of B94, Seven Mountains Media, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and their families or households their employees are ineligible to enter/win.
12. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of B94. B94 is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. Otherwise, prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise specified. Proper identification (valid driver’s license, passport, state ID, military ID required).
13. In certain “unique situations”, a designated representative will be allowed to accept prize for the winner. Written authorization from the winner including representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of the winner’s drivers license is required.B94 will qualify what constitutes a “unique situation”.
14. B94 is not responsible for defective prizes.
15. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of B94, and may be enacted at any time.
16. All winners must be 18 years of age or older.
17. B94, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by B94.
18. All contest entries become the property of B94. Furthermore, B94 may withhold any contest materials crucial to the completion of the contest.
19. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that B94 has a right to publicize, or broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
20. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
21. Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received.
22. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. B94 then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest
23. Sweepstakes/contests are open to U.S. residents only.
24. Basic contest rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the B94 offices, 160 W Clearview Ave State College, PA.
25. Any tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted B94 and the results of the drawing are final.
26. The decision of B94 is final. Winner’s will be notified by phone. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household every thirty (30) days.