What a frightening situation!
Former Tonight Show host Jay Leno recently suffered burns on his body while working on a vehicle, but he’s ok! And that’s all we knew… until now.
Jay was sent to the hospital after suffering serious third-degree burns, he spent some time in the burn unit, and he may need skin grafts. This occurred while he was working on a 1907 Steam Car: Jay caught fire after the gasoline on his face and a spark from the vehicle triggered an explosion.
Luckily his friend was there to save the day and stop the fire. Check out a few more video updates below:
About The Author: Angela
More posts by angela