The following constitutes Contest Rules, both on and off-air on B94.5-WBHV.
1. All B94.5 contests are open to any/all B94.5 listeners, unless otherwise specified by B94.5 or its affiliates.
2. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household will be allowed.
3 Winners must sign a release prior to receiving their prize.
4. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up within 30 days of winning. B94.5 will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty days provided.
5. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
6. B94.5 is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty day grace period.
7. All major prizes will be given away by B94.5. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
8. B94.5 may or may not substitute another prize in the event of non-availability of an announced prize. B94.5 is not responsible for the cancellation of any events or the closure of businesses.
9. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of B94.5 is final.
10. In the event that two telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, the entire phone call will be disqualified and another phone call will be taken. B94.5 cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation An example of “tied together” call may be two telephone calls originating from the same location or residence or a party line.
11. Employees of B94.5, Seven Mountains Media, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and their families or households their employees are ineligible to enter/win.
12. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of B94.5. B94.5 is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. Otherwise, prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise specified. Proper identification (valid driver’s license, passport, state ID, military ID required).
13. In certain “unique situations”, a designated representative will be allowed to accept prize for the winner. Written authorization from the winner including representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of the winner’s drivers license is required. B94.5 will qualify what constitutes a “unique situation”.
14. B94.5 is not responsible for defective prizes.
15. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of B94.5, and may be enacted at any time.
16. All winners must be 18 years of age or older.
17. B94.5, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by B94.5.
18. All contest entries become the property of B94.5. Furthermore, B94.5 may withhold any contest materials crucial to the completion of the contest.
19. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that B94.5 has a right to publicize, or broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
20. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
21. Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received.
22. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. B94.5 then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest
23. Sweepstakes/contests are open to U.S. residents only.
24. Basic contest rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the B94.5 offices, 160 W Clearview Ave State College, PA.
25. Any tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted B94.5 and the results of the drawing are final.
26. The decision of B94.5 is final. Winner’s will be notified by phone. Each family/household may have only one winner or qualifier every thirty (30) days across all Seven Mountains Media stations.
Throwback 2K – “Name That Tone” Contest Material Terms
This is a national contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Only legal U.S. residents of
the United States who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter and win. Starting April 9, 2021,
through October 31, 2021, the host will ask on the air on or around the third hour of the Throwback 2K
Radio show, to guess the title and artist of what song is played in the ringtone. Listeners will be invited
to text their response to 1-855-760-2222 (each such on-air contest solicitation is a, “Contest Play”). All
text responses for a particular Contest Play must be received no later than 2 hours after the Contest Play
occurs. All correct answers (as determined in the Contest Administrator’s sole discretion) from each
Contest Play during a particular month will be placed into that month’s random drawing to win one (1)
gift card issued by a major credit card company (i.e. Visa, Mastercard, etc.) valued at $100.00. The
random drawing will take place on or about the 1 st business day of the next month. The randomly
selected winner will be notified via text and/or telephone at the number in which they used to enter the
Contest, and upon verification of eligibility and winning, will be mailed the gift card at the address
provided to the Contest Administrator. Odds of winning depend upon how many entries received.
Entrants may receive a bounce-back text from Station with confirmation of Contest entry, but Entrants
will receive no “extra” offers, information, or message content. Contest Administrator does not charge
a fee for this service. Contest Administrator assumes no responsibility for charges incurred for text-
messaging, including, without limitation, as a result of any bounce back messages or Contest notices
from the Contest Administrator. Standard message and data rates may apply, the frequency of any
automated marketing message(s) individual opts in to receive are recurring and varies, text STOP to
cancel, and terms are available at https://www.zipwhip.com/terms/. Employees, contractors, and
consultants of affiliated radio stations and Lorino Communications LLC are not eligible to win.
Otherwise, the Contest Administrator’s general contest rules apply. Lorino Communications, LLC is the
Contest Administrator of the Contest.